Yes, Please see the items below:
1. Explosive of any kind (liquid, solid, or gas).
2. Any article or substance, as presented for transport, which is liable to produce a dangerous evolution of heat or gas under the conditions normally encountered in air transport.
3. Flammable solids and organic peroxides having, as tested, explosive properties, which are packed in such a way that the classification procedure would require the use of an explosives label as an subsidiary risk label.
4. Lottery tickets.
5. Money (Coins, Currency, Paper Money and Negotiable Instruments equivalent to cash such as endorsed stocks, bonds, and cash letters).
6. Wet or dry ice.
7. Any shipment whose carriage is prohibited by Philippine law, statue, or regulations. These could be fake bags, fake shirts, pirated CDs.
8. Live animals and plants.
» Back to top